Group lessons at Turracher Höhe
The Turracher Höhe ski region also has lots of trails especially for kids. The "Nockys Kids Slope" in particular will turn every day into a playful skiing adventure.
Our caring children’s ski instructors and Nocky, the Turracher Höhe mascot are waiting for you!
All you need to know about our lessons:
- Child lessons from age 3
- Children will be grouped by ability prior to their lesson start.
- Lessons are available daily - except Friday, because this is the final race.
- No ski lessons take place on Saturdays - only private lessons can be booked.
- We meet daily at one of our two meeting locations, Übungswiesenlift or Schlosshotel Seewirtat 9:45 a.m.
- At the end of the lesson there is a final race, followed by a prize giving ceremony.
- All kids cruising the area in a group are equipped with children’s vests.
- In case of stormy weather the little ones can retreat to the Children’s Ski Club to warm up again.